Protect Your Business -Get A Master Keying System
How to Protect Your Business Using A Master Keying System?
4 ways to protect your business with a master key system:
1. If an employee is released, you can feel confident that your key security is unaffected so long as they return their key. If not, then you will need to have that lock repined according to the master key system you already have.
2. Get a serialized master key system because it is created on a restricted keyway, meaning, if an employee is released who had a master key and doesn’t return the key, you can feel confident that no copies of that key exist.
3. In case there is an emergency or disaster. Quick access to keys during critical situations can be life-saving or can save you from costly damages.
4. A Key tracking system is provided by a well-trained master key-er, such as MrQuickPick. This will reduce investigation time and help narrow down suspects if a theft has occurred.
Considering A Master Key System?
You can have a master key system that is simple or complex, the choice is yours.
If you want to know if a master key system will work for your company, or interested in a free consultation, contact us at email@example.com or 240-244-1642. We look forward to providing you advice that will help inform your decisions, allowing you to keep your physical premises secure at all times.
Also, don’t hesitate to ask about:
· Key tracking
· Key storage
· Keyed security
· Innovative ways to design your master key system